The Design Log Module is now live within the Groundforce version of TeamVisual.
Key Features & Benefits
- MJH Systems have developed a new module within TeamVisual to interact between the Sales and the Engineering Teams.
- The new suite allows the Sales team to enter a Design Request into TeamVisual, send the request direct to the Engineering Team for creation and forwarding to the customer.
- Initial request for a design is completed using the ‘existing customer data’ within TeamVisual therefore removing the need to enter data twice and ensuring data accuracy.
- Key features allows for Re-designs or Replication of designs minimising the need for re-entry of data, if there are similar design request from one Site.
- Supporting Prelim and Full Designs are linked to the ‘Design Request’ and available to the Sales Team, ensuring all relevant documentation is readily available to both teams.
- The additional Customer, Contact information in TeamVisual is also shared between the Sales team and the Engineers.
- The Reports/Graphs Management module will now provide detailed analysis of the Design Requests, produced monthly by MJH Systems for the Management Team.